What Are The Steps To Deactivate Office 365 Installation
You might face several issues while using Office 365 email service and these reasons can actually force you to deactivate the installation process. Issues can be related to problems with Outlook where Outlook stops responding, unable to receive emails, cannot sync email with phone, unable to activate email service on your computer, shared calendars or mailboxes don’t work etc. And deactivating the installation can let you to perform new installation of Windows and Office or moving the application to other computer system for activating.
If you are looking forward for disabling and transferring the installation of email service from one computer to another then go through the below directions for disabling the installation process of the email service.
Keep in mind that merely deactivating the service won’t uninstall the service from your system automatically. You will have to uninstall it manually if you want to remove it. You can still access the files even after deactivating the application but cannot edit the files. The application will continue to work in read-only mode.
With The Help Of Below Steps You Can Disable Office 365 Home And Personal Versions Installation.
- Go to the official site of Office and log into your Microsoft account by using email address which you have used while subscribing to Office 365. .
- Once you have signed in to your account, within Install tab tap the Install button for opening the install page.
- You can see all the activated and installed Microsoft copies within the Install Information section. Next to your PC name on which the application is installed, click on the Deactivate install link appearing which you want to disable.
- Tap on the Deactivate button again for disabling the Office 365 version installed on your computer system when you see the confirmation dialog box.
Office 365 Support Team Is Here To Help You With The Issues You Are Dealing. You Can Dial 1-800-954-302 For Any Assistance.
While accessing webmail, the user might have to face several issues which can delay the task. Some are easy to solve while some are hard to understand and fix. In such situations you can talk to the team of experts and professionals who will guide you how to resolve the issue. They will instruct you the procedure and assures you the desired help. Dial Office 365 Support Australia Number 1-800-954-302 and discuss your concerns directly with the team.
Read Also:- How To Apply Filter In Hotmail Account.
Scope of Support for Hotmail Support
- How to turn off Office 365 installation?
- How to put an off on Office 365 installation?
- How can you deactivate Office 365 installation?
- How one can deactivate Office 365 installation?
- What is the method to deactivate Office 365 installation?