How To Setup Hotmail Account On IOS Devices?
For all the Trademarks of Microsoft like Hotmail, Outlook Account, MSN account or Live Account set up process on a phone is same. The similar instructions need to be followed for all as the name is different but creating an account includes almost same process. In any version of iPhone whether 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6S, 6+ or iPads you do not need to go very deep in technicalities it automatically set everything while creating an account. Hotmail Support provides you the best aid and solves your query through the well-trained technicians. Just follow this blog and learn to set up with easy steps:
- On your iPhone, Home Screen locate Settings icon.
- Tap Settings and scroll down till u see Mail Contact and Calendar.
- When you have found that option tap on that option, in this section you’ll found an option written as “Accounts”.
- Under accounts click “Add Account”.
- When you click the above-mentioned option you’ll see a list of creating accounts on iCloud, Google, Aol, Yahoo! Or Outlook.com.
- Click Outlook.com.
- A page will open to provide your Email address, Password, and Description for the Hotmail account. In the description field, you can mention your name or Hary’s Hotmail ID etc.
- After you have correctly entered in the given fields, click ‘Next’ on the upper right-side of the screen.
- Now a screen will appear with Hotmail on the top head giving your options to sync your Contacts, calendars, and reminders along with emails if you want to synchronize you can keep them on (Green button will show) otherwise to turn off just tap on the green button.
Here you also have an option at the last showing in red color as “Delete Account”, if future you want to remove it from your phone you can delete here. For further details and guidance, you can Contact Hotmail Customer Support. The team will guide with the best possible ways within the short period of time. The well-trained technicians and highly experienced engineers are just sitting for you and your issues.
Scope of Support for Hotmail Support
- Forgot Password help.
- Blocked Hotmail Account Help.
- Temporarily Blocked Hotmail account.
- Account Hacked.
- Problem to Open Hotmail Inbox/drafts/folders.
- Strengthen the security features to block Spam mails.
- Unable to open Hotmail attachment .
- Gtalk or Google Messenger not working.
- Issue In POP and IMAP.
- Not able to open Hotmail login Page.