How To Replace A Previously Sent Email In Hotmail?
Microsoft has taken many initiatives since its starting and now it has reached to a level where no company has ever reached. There is a big reason behind its success and this secret is quite known to many people. It has launched new services time to time to keep engage its customers and it has been successful in achieving that. It launched its mailing service first in 1996, the name given to that site was, Hotmail.
Hotmail is one of the oldest mailing sites and it serves millions of people every year. It offers a good number of quality features such as setting up a vacation reply which sets up an automatic reply to those users who sends you a mail when you are on a vacation. One such feature that has been discussed by Hotmail technical support is related to the replacement of an old mail which has been sent by you and now you want to change something in that.
There is a condition which both the users have to obey and this sole condition is that you both must have a Hotmail exchange account. If you are having all the desired facilities then follow the below mentioned steps in order:
- First, login to your account by providing your credentials such as your username and password.
- Select the file option and next the info link to proceed further.
- Now, on the account information page, you have to select the user’s email ID.
- By pressing your navigation key go to the sent items. Make sure that your ID is not an IMAP or POP operated.
- Double click the message that you want to recall back and then go to the actions column.
- You can even delete the previous message. To make an alteration in your message, press the recall button.
- Type your new mail and finally press the OK button to mark your changes.
You can contact Hotmail support from your phone to get any further assistance. Hotmail support team can take the control of your account into their hands and then can do the task for you. Just call and ask for the support.
Scope of Support for Hotmail Support
- Forgot Password help.
- Blocked Hotmail Account Help.
- Temporarily Blocked Hotmail account.
- Account Hacked.
- Problem to Open Hotmail Inbox/drafts/folders.
- Strengthen the security features to block Spam mails.
- Unable to open Hotmail attachment .
- Gtalk or Google Messenger not working.
- Issue In POP and IMAP.
- Not able to open Hotmail login Page.