How To Recover Your Deleted Items In Iphone Of Hotmail?
We use Hotmail for various purposes like sending mails, Tasks, Calendar and People. Also link your email id with Skype, OneDerive, etc. Numerous amount of the person used this for sending mails, attachments, documents and images. You can send and delete multiple mails at same time and perform various tasks, now Hotmail currently known as Outlook with an attractive user interface and introduced many characteristics to make your effort easier at this platform. Spam will continuously messaged you in same manner, you need to delete it permanently to do so (Shift+ delete). Sometime you delete very important mail accidentally, it has a feature to recover it productively way without any problem. Hotmail support Australia helps you to recover your message whether it is permanently or temporary deleted. Either you can do that or you can pursue following steps to recover your deleted contact, message and calendar in account. The following steps may help you:
From “deleted item” folder:
- Open the main page and login to your account.
- Then you see the “deleted items “option there, click on it.
- You can see all deleted message here, click on the particular message which you want to restore.
- Then select “move” ->“other” folder.
- Choose the categories, it may be your message, tasks , calendar and contact.
If permanent delete:
- If your item is permanently deleted then continue with the recover “Deleted item” folder and also check home screen is active or not.
- Here you can also see the “subject”, “delete” on which date and who “sent” it.
- Check it manually, which message you want to recover and choose it for further.
- After selection, move the cursor to “OK” button. Lastly, retrieved your message.
This is the way to recover your message in very effective and fluent way. Subsequently, if you have not gain your previous message then you can sort out your problem with Hotmail support number. You can call not for only one issue but every query related to Hotmail account. Team is expertise to assist you in any way.
Read Also:- Solve Hotmail Technical Issues By Remote Access?
Scope of Support for Hotmail Support
- Forgot Password help.
- Blocked Hotmail Account help.
- Temporarily Blocked Hotmail account.
- Account Hacked.
- Problem to Open Hotmail Inbox/drafts/folders.
- Strengthen the security features to block Spam mails.
- Unable to open Hotmail attachment .
- Gtalk or Google Messenger not working.
- Issue In POP and IMAP.
- Not able to open Hotmail login Page.