How To Apply Filter In Hotmail Account
Hotmail offers an opportunity to its users to organize their incoming emails according to their preference. You can enable junk mail filter and your unwanted mails automatically go to your Spam folder and you can keep them out of your mailbox. There is another option available for a user if you want you can direct your mails to a particular folder or flag them as they come in. In order to do so, you can create a filter by clicking on “Options” in your Hotmail account.
Here are some steps that describe how to make use of this “Filter” feature.
- Once you are logged in to your mail account take your mouse cursor on your name in the top right of your screen. Here you have to click on “Options” from dropdown list that appears.
- Now click on “Mail” from the list on the left side of this window and once you click on it you’ll be redirected to “Hotmail Options” page. Here you need to locate “Customizing Hotmail” header in this options page and next you have to click on “Rules” for sorting of your emails.
- Next, you have to click on “New” and a “Create Rule” page will open and there you have to click on “Step one” from dropdown list. Now it will specify you what emails you want to filter and now click on “Sender’s Address” to create a filter for emails sent from a specific email address.
- There you need to enter “Sender’s Name” to filter your emails by a name, “Subject” to filter your emails by the subject and “Messages with attachments” to filter all your mails that have attachment.
- Go to “Step-One” that is just next to dropdown window and there type your email address, name, or email, subject to be filtered.
- Now go to “Radio” button that can be seen just under “Step Two” and apply this filter you have created. You can select a folder to delete messages automatically, you can also add a mobile alert, forward mail to a new address or you want you can add a flag. Once you select options then click on “Save”.
In case, you are not able to follow these steps and are unable to create a filter then it’s better to dial Hotmail support number 1800-954-302 rather than wasting your time.
Hotmail Customer Ask Some Filter Query for Email Account
How Do I Change My Junk Filter On Hotmail?
How To Setup A Filter In Hotmail
How To Set Spam Filter In Hotmail
How Do You Create Filters In Hotmail?
Scope of Support for Hotmail Support
- Forgot Password help.
- Blocked Hotmail Account Help.
- Temporarily Blocked Hotmail account.
- Account Hacked.
- Problem to Open Hotmail Inbox/drafts/folders.
- Strengthen the security features to block Spam mails.
- Unable to open Hotmail attachment .
- Gtalk or Google Messenger not working.
- Issue In POP and IMAP.
- Not able to open Hotmail login Page.