How To Access Hotmail Email Account On Your Android Device?
Hotmail is a noteworthy electronic mail service platform that is used successfully among a number of users. It is easy to access your mail account on your phone now, you can access your mailbox anywhere and anytime once you configure it in your phone. If you are an android user and looking to access your mailbox on your phone, you need to configure your mail account by following the given steps. In case, you face any trouble and find yourself unable in doing so, you can give a call to Hotmail technical support team to configure it.
Steps to follow:
- First, turn on your phone and open your phone menu.
- Now, go to settings icon and click on it.
- Now, select “Email” from its dropdown list.
- Here, it will ask you to fill the information; you need to enter Hotmail username and password in the corresponding field.
- Now, it will automatically configure your email account and then click next.
- It will take some moments and your phone will connect to mail server and a message with “Success” will display on your phone screen.
- You are done with the setup of your mail account on your phone and you can test by sending and receiving an email with your phone.
It is easy to follow these steps to configure your mail account on your phone. In case, you find some issues with your phone in doing so, you can approach to its customer support team. Hotmail support Australia team will guide you step by step to configure your mail account. You can also ask the questions related to the security of your mail account so that no threats can enter your mailbox and you can use this service smoothly.
Customer support team are proficient and have expertise in dealing with all sorts of issues; they are available 24/7 and that is a reason you don’t need to wait longer to speak with a professional. You can reach them at any moment of the day by dialing Hotmail support number 1-800-817-695.
Scope of Support for Hotmail Support
- Forgot Password help.
- Blocked Hotmail Account Help.
- Temporarily Blocked Hotmail account.
- Account Hacked.
- Problem to Open Hotmail Inbox/drafts/folders.
- Strengthen the security features to block Spam mails.
- Unable to open Hotmail attachment .
- Gtalk or Google Messenger not working.
- Issue In POP and IMAP.
- Not able to open Hotmail login Page.