Learn how to add a signature or an image to all your Hotmail emails before sending them to your loved ones.
- You first need to launch a web browsing application.
- Log on to Hotmail website www.live.com and sign in with your Hotmail credentials ie. username and password.
- Now after you are logged in, in the upper right corner of the window you will see a cogwheel like icon. Hit on that. A drop-down menu will get open from which you need to select the option of more mail settings.
- Now a new page will open where you can write the message. Before writing an email you can even choose the type of font, font size, color, underline or insert, bold, etc. In the same ribbon, there is also an option called "Signature".
- Once you click on Signature, another small window will get open and then hit on "New". Now type the name of the Signature. You can bold it, underline, add an image to the signature, adjust the size of the character or the image according to your choice etc.
- Now click "OK"
- There are other options also mentioned on the menu in the Signature box from where you can change the look, size, name, color and image in the signature.
Our Hotmail Technical Support team is very customer friendly, and guide the customer to add signatures, images, smiley, change the font and other interesting features to make your email look professional, expressive and impressive.You can send both professional and personal messages with personalized signatures, business logo or business card or even can choose which email should have your signature and logo and which not. The agents are highly qualified, very efficient and provide very effective email service 24*7 at Hotmail Support Number 1800-954-302 and offer best service packages and subscription plans.
Scope of Support for Hotmail Support
- Forgot Password help.
- Blocked Hotmail Account Help.
- Temporarily Blocked Hotmail account.
- Account Hacked.
- Problem to Open Hotmail Inbox/drafts/folders.
- Strengthen the security features to block Spam mails.
- Unable to open Hotmail attachment .
- Gtalk or Google Messenger not working.
- Issue In POP and IMAP.
- Not able to open Hotmail login Page.